Step-by-Step Guide to Make Quick My Variation on Layered and Steam-Cooked Pork Belly and Chinese Cabbage

My Variation on Layered and Steam-Cooked Pork Belly and Chinese Cabbage.

My Variation on Layered and Steam-Cooked Pork Belly and Chinese Cabbage

Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, my variation on layered and steam-cooked pork belly and chinese cabbage. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.

My Variation on Layered and Steam-Cooked Pork Belly and Chinese Cabbage is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look fantastic. My Variation on Layered and Steam-Cooked Pork Belly and Chinese Cabbage is something which I've loved my whole life.

To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my variation on layered and steam-cooked pork belly and chinese cabbage using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make My Variation on Layered and Steam-Cooked Pork Belly and Chinese Cabbage:

  1. {Prepare of Chinese cabbage.
  2. {Get of Thinly sliced pork belly.
  3. {Prepare of Shoyu-koji (soy sauce koji) or shio-koji.
  4. {Take of Shiro-dashi.
  5. {Make ready of Mirin.
  6. {Make ready of Water.
  7. {Take of Mizuna greens.

Steps to make My Variation on Layered and Steam-Cooked Pork Belly and Chinese Cabbage:

  1. Sprinkle the pork belly with the shoyu-koji, and stack the cabbage and pork in alternate layers. (If you have some time, let the pork rest for a while.).
  2. Cut the stacked layers into 5 cm squares..
  3. Pack the stacked cubes into an earthenware pot..
  4. Add the water, shiro-dashi and mirin and turn on the heat. When it comes to a boil, turn the heat down to low, and simmer for 20 minutes. Add the mizuna greens on top at the end..

So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food my variation on layered and steam-cooked pork belly and chinese cabbage recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: