Step-by-Step Guide to Make Ultimate Chinese Pork and chicken curry my style

Chinese Pork and chicken curry my style.

Chinese Pork and chicken curry my style

Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, chinese pork and chicken curry my style. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.

Chinese Pork and chicken curry my style is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. Chinese Pork and chicken curry my style is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.

To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chinese pork and chicken curry my style using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make Chinese Pork and chicken curry my style:

  1. {Prepare of chopped chicken breast.
  2. {Make ready of chopped pork.
  3. {Take of yellow pepper sliced.
  4. {Make ready of green pepper sliced.
  5. {Prepare of med onion sliced.
  6. {Get of button mushrooms sliced.
  7. {Make ready of green finger chilli finely chopped.
  8. {Prepare of garlic cloves finely chopped.
  9. {Prepare of large carrot diced.
  10. {Take of chicken stock cube dissolved in 400ml of hot water.
  11. {Prepare of Chinese 5 spice.
  12. {Prepare of turmeric powder.
  13. {Get of hot curry powder.
  14. {Take of sugar.
  15. {Take of each of light and dark soy sauce.
  16. {Take of ginger powder.
  17. {Prepare of oil for frying.
  18. {Prepare of Rice to serve with the curry.

Steps to make Chinese Pork and chicken curry my style:

  1. Heat oil in a large frying pan sauce chicken and pork cook for 3-4 mins.
  2. Add chilli garlic and chopped veg stir fry for 2 mins.
  3. Add dry ingredients, then add the stock and stir well.
  4. Cook for 30 mins on a low flame /heat until reduced to ur liken.
  5. Cook rice as instructed on packet.
  6. Serve and enjoy the spice.

So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chinese pork and chicken curry my style recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: