How to Make Homemade My Variation on Layered and Steam-Cooked Pork Belly and Chinese Cabbage

My Variation on Layered and Steam-Cooked Pork Belly and Chinese Cabbage.

My Variation on Layered and Steam-Cooked Pork Belly and Chinese Cabbage

Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, my variation on layered and steam-cooked pork belly and chinese cabbage. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

My Variation on Layered and Steam-Cooked Pork Belly and Chinese Cabbage is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. My Variation on Layered and Steam-Cooked Pork Belly and Chinese Cabbage is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.

To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my variation on layered and steam-cooked pork belly and chinese cabbage using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.

The ingredients needed to make My Variation on Layered and Steam-Cooked Pork Belly and Chinese Cabbage:

  1. {Make ready of Chinese cabbage.
  2. {Get of Thinly sliced pork belly.
  3. {Take of Shoyu-koji (soy sauce koji) or shio-koji.
  4. {Make ready of Shiro-dashi.
  5. {Prepare of Mirin.
  6. {Take of Water.
  7. {Get of Mizuna greens.

Steps to make My Variation on Layered and Steam-Cooked Pork Belly and Chinese Cabbage:

  1. Sprinkle the pork belly with the shoyu-koji, and stack the cabbage and pork in alternate layers. (If you have some time, let the pork rest for a while.).
  2. Cut the stacked layers into 5 cm squares..
  3. Pack the stacked cubes into an earthenware pot..
  4. Add the water, shiro-dashi and mirin and turn on the heat. When it comes to a boil, turn the heat down to low, and simmer for 20 minutes. Add the mizuna greens on top at the end..

So that is going to wrap it up with this special food my variation on layered and steam-cooked pork belly and chinese cabbage recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: